Develop your skills with us!
Bring your friends and family and have some fun. We have developed a range of open-air activities – a perfect way to enjoy the sunny days at our farm.
We offer agroecological learning experiences in connection with our natural ecosystems.
All year long
- Kneading typical Alentejo slow fermentation bread
- Every Monday: 11am-1pm
- Every Wednesday: 11am-1pm
- Every Friday: 10am-12am
- What’s that about the acorn, the superfood of the Montado
- Cork, from the tree to the bottle
Weekdays. Times upon request.
- The cycle of the Galician Olive, from harvest to traditional pressing – October to December
- Campaign of the Alentejo Tomato, from the vegetable garden to natural jams – August and September
- Organic Vineries, from the fruit to wine – September and October
Discover the nature, the heritage and the Alentejo culture at Montado do Freixo do Meio.
Number of participants: 5 to 15
Get in touch with us to find out what we are offering depending on the time of year and to make a reservation.